1.- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer/tablet/smartphone user to access certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from that computer.
Cookies are an essential part of how our web site. The main objective of our cookies is to improve its expertise in navigation. For example, remember your preferences (language, country, etc. ) during the navigation and in future visits. The information collected in the cookies lets us improve the web.
3.- Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages:
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which loans the service that we ordered.
- Third Party Cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not operated by us, but by another partner. As for example, those used by social networks, or by external content as Google Maps.
According to the length of time that remain enabled:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on the hard disk of your computer. The information obtained by means of these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent cookies are stored on the hard drive and our website the reads each time you make a new visit. A permanent web has an expiry date determined. The cookie would cease to operate after that date. These cookies we use, generally, to facilitate the purchasing services and registration.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those necessary for the navigation and the smooth operation of our web page. Allow for example, check the traffic and the communication of data, access to parts of restricted access, make the process of purchase of an order, use security elements, storing content in order to spread videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: are those that let you access the service with a few predefined characteristics depending on a number of criteria, such as for example the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale where visitors can access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the services provided. It analyzes your navigation on our website in order to improve the supply of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, in the advertising space that could be included in our web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies store information of the behavior of users gained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we learn about the habits of navigation on the internet and show you publicity related to your profile of navigation.
4.- Cookies configuration
To learn how to configure in the management of cookies in your browser you can refer to the following links to all major browsers and devices:
5.- Acceptance of cookies
Rayan Modas is grateful to acquiesce in the acceptance of cookies, this helps us to obtain more precise data that allow us to improve the content and design of our websites and applications to suit their preferences.